Allele Life Sciences is able to analyze most commonly used pesticides including insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, and in many cases, their metabolites using state-of-the-art liquid and gas chromatographic techniques. Methods are available for common sample matrices such as soil, water, air, and plant material, and can often be adapted for the analysis of pesticides in more unusual matrices.
We aim to develop strong working relationship with all our clients and are able to offer technical support and assist in pesticide residue schedules and protocols utilizing our technical expertise,
• Pesticide formulation analysis
• Impurity Profile Analysis
• Multi Residue Analysis
• Individual Residue Analysis
• Veterinary Residue Analysis
• Method Development For analyzing active ingredients of pesticides
PRODUCT TESTED FOR PESTICIDE
Fresh fruits and vegetables, Dried fruits, Fruit juices, Tea, Coffee, Cocoa, Baby-food, Cereals, Rice, Beverages, Wine and spirits, Fish & Fish products, Meat & Meat products, Herbs & Spices, Flavors, Dairy products, Fats and Oils, Drugs, Tobacco, Feed, Soil sample, drinking, ground or surface water, Biological Fluids, Candies, Honey etc.
TECHNOLOGIES AND FACILITIES
• Analysis by GC-MS-MS, Triple Quadrupole
• Gas Chromatograph ( FID, FPD and NPD Detectors ).
• Analysis by LC-MS-MS
• Analysis by HPLC - PDA, FLD Detectors
• UV-Visible spectrophotometer
• Accelerated Solvent Extractor
• Rotavapor assembly
• Karl Fisher Titrator
Important Information :
Kindly download the information brochure to know cost of services, terms and conditions, confidentiality agreement etc.
Enquiry at : email@example.com
Call at : +91 - 08377082003 ( Technical Coordinator )