Contract Laboratory Analysis and Business Consultancy Services

  • MON - FRI (9AM - 5PM)

    Sunday closed
  • WhatsApp

    (+91) 9891179928 | 8377082003

Terms & Conditions

  • Home
  • /
  • Terms & Conditions

                                                                                                              Terms & Conditions For Services
The Sample Submittal Form specifies the service requested by Customer and the information needed by Allele Life Sciences to perform the services. The provision of the Services is governed solely by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Allele Life Sciences will provide the results in the time requested by Customer, unless otherwise notified by Allele Life Sciences . Customer cannot cancel an order if Allele Life Sciences has commenced the Services. In the event that the Customer has requested a retest of the sample and the repeat testing reveals that the initial result (i) is not the result of laboratory error, failure or omission or (ii) arises from a lack of validation with the product sample matrix and/or extraction method, Allele Life Sciences will charge Customer 75 % of the list price of the procedure utilized. Conversely, if the retest reveals laboratory error, failure or omission, there is no charge for the repeated test.


The prices for the Services provided Allele Life Sciences shall be determined by the nature of the Services provided and will be agreed upon by Customer and Allele Life Sciences prior to the initiation of the Services.

Allele Life Sciences will charge 75 % in advance against the invoice raised to the customer and remaining 25 % at the time of delivery of results. Limited Warranty: Allele Life Sciences will examine the samples using techniques in accordance with life sciences / pharmacopoeial monographs, where applicable. In the event that Allele Life Sciences breaches this warranty, Custom erís sole remedy is a full refund of the fee for the Services and to have the sample re-analyzed at no cost to

Customer. The warranty is void if the information provided to Allele Life Sciences in the Sample Submittal Form is not accurate or complete . Limitation of Damage: Allele Life Sciences maximum liability shall not exceed the amount paid for the services .

Any dispute, claim or controversy between the parties arising out of or relating to this Agreement shall be submitted to the jurisdiction of Delhi court. Miscellaneous: This Agreement and the Sample Submittal Form are the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between Allele Life Sciences and Customer and
supersedes any proposal, prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications between the parties. The warranty provided in this Agreement is for the benefit of
Customer and Customer may not pass the warranty on to any third party.