Protein purification is a crucial step for projects involving research on structural and functional properties. The quality of the protein cannot be compromised. A successful protein purification relies on optimised purification protocols. Depending on the requirements and nature of the protein, targeted purification protocols can be developed at Allelelifesciences.
- Affinity Chromatography ( IMAC, GST, Sepharose, Streptavidin, Protein A, Protein G )
- Ion Exchange Chromatography ( Mono-Q, DEAE Sepharose, SP Sepharose, CM Sepharose )
- Hydrophobic Interaction Chromatography Phenyl and (CH2)n Sepharose )
- Size Exclusion Chromatography
We at Allelelifesciences manage endotoxin removal from the first purification step. Starting with exhaustively cleaned and validated equipment, we use detergentfree chromatography methods to lower endotoxin levels.
We Deliver :
All custom purified proteins are supplied to the following:
- Specified protein concentration
- Special formulation to prevent protein from degradation
- Custom aliquoting as specified by customer
- Vigorous QA/QC to ensure the highest quality and reproducibility
- Certificate of analysis as specified by customerFacility Available for Protein Purification :
• Akta Prime FPLC in temperature controlled environment
• Biorad Profinia For Affinity Purification
• Preparative HPLC
• Agilent HPLC
Technologies & Facilities :
Microbiology Lab, PCR, Real Time PCR, ELISA, Sequencing, Protein Chemistry Lab with Biorad FPLC, Ion Exchange Chromatography, Preparative HPLC, 2-D Electrophoresis, Blotting Apparatus, GC-MS-MS, Triple Quadrupole, Gas Chromatograph ( FID, FPD and NPD Detectors ), Analysis by LC-MS-MS, Analysis by HPLC - PDA, FLD Detectors, TLC, HPTLC, UV-Visible spectrophotometer, Ion Meters, RI Detector, Flash Point Apparatus, Culture Facility etc.
Kindly mail at : email@example.com or Whatsapp : 8851361238